{ Jenni, Jenni, Jenni } part 2

So I fiqured since I had two wonderful weddings of Jenni's to share that I would break her greatness into 2 posts. Since Jenni isn't the wedding blog, website, review site obsessed stalker that I am she hasn't seen this wonderful review of her on Project Wedding or the pictures by the always fabulous Jim Kennedy. Check out the brides face as Jenni hands her the bouquet, just pure delight. You can see the rest of the wedding here.






Here is the review:

I just got married on February 27, 2010 and used Flower Allie as my florist. They did such an amazing job. I had met with a few different florists and didn't feel comfortable with any until I met with Jenni Hill at Flower Allie. She was unbelievably creative and asked a ton of questions and delivered EXACTLY what I imagined and dreamed of. I was so calm and happy the morning of the wedding, didn't shed a tear... until Jenni arrived with our bouquets. When I saw my bouquet, I lost it because it was gorgeous. If you choose Flower Allie as your florist, I promise you will not be disappointed. A few of my friends have also used them and had the same experience... PERFECTION! Thank you, Flower Allie and Jenni for making our special day one we will never forget. You are simply the BEST!








0 comments:

Post a Comment